Friday, May 25, 2007

Pillows, chairs and bunnies! Oh my!

Random Fact #4: My name is Aleta and I'm a pillowholic! Yes, my dear friends, this obsession has overwhelmingly overtaken the 27 bear chairs. I have collected exactly 90 pillows!! Shhhh. Don't tell my family though....you should hear the teasing I get for having so many bear chairs! Ha!!

Random Fact #5: I collect Bunnies by the Bay bunnies!! Not just any BBTB bunnies, mind you. I've whittled down my collection to only include bunnies that match my decor. Little Miss Persnickety here!!

Webster's dictionary defines persnickety as 1. too particular or precise; fastidious; fussy 2. showing or requiring extremely careful treatment.

Perhaps this would also explain the fact that each bedroom bed has exactly 8 pillow each and two bed pillows in each closet!! HeeHee!! One might also define this as obsessive compulsive!! Oh the things we learn about each other on a blog!!

Warmest bear hugs, Aleta

3 comments:

Laura Lynn said...

Aleta it has been so fun learning about you! The photo of your bed with pillows and bunnies... looks so scrumptious!!

Hugz,
Laura Lynn

Folksie Linda said...

Aleta.. take a peek at my blog! Too Funny! Hugs, Folksie Linda

Anonymous said...

90 PILLOWS!!! Oh dear. Wait until I tell Jeremy... Just kidding, I wouldn't dare or he would tease you forever. Love ya!

Bee