Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pink Wednesday before and after!

The difference between my non-airbrushed bears.....
and bears airbrushed and dressed....ready for listing!! What a difference, huh? Airbrushing creates such depth in the features and really adds character I think.

Before you get too excited about the listings though....the panda is already spoken for. I have a waiting list for my girlie pandas. The other two bears will be listed tomorrow on my website....I hope!! Cross your fingers for no computer gremlins for me, won't you?

Bless you bunches for peeking in on my Pink Wednesday! Warmest bear hugs, Aleta

3 comments:

Brenda said...

H Aleta,
So nice to see some bears! I love all of them, but the girly panda is gorgeous. I'm sure a few new moms are waiting in the wings to scoop them up!

hugs,

Brenda

Tina said...

They are so lovely Aleta.
I love that one with the clock.
You make such beautiful bears - always such a pleasure.
Many hugs, Tina

Diane Duda said...

I love them all, but the panda is just magnificent.
(and i rarely use the word magnificent. :) )

xo
di