Sunday, April 1, 2007

What have I done?!!

Even my old bears are whispering about all the "doings" upstairs. She's doing this and moving that. I hear the whispers....and the giggling! What have I done? I ask myself this question several times a day. What have I done??!! I've created an even bigger mess to clean up!! That's what I've done!!

Was it really my idea to downsize my studio? What bit of folly was dancing in my brain at the moment I decided to jump into this monumental task? Perhaps I had this thought after having a late night Lemon Drop martini. And perhaps it was after the second martini that I thought the idea had merit......moving the contents of four entire rooms....two guestrooms, a workout/gym room, and my studio! Well, there you have it. Judgement is altered when drinking Lemon Drop martinis!

Warmest bear hugs, Aleta

2 comments:

sewing stars said...

when i decided to finally do the big studio clean-up/re-organization i was convinced it would take all of a week. and a month later, i could work in there again, but there is still a pile of fabric that needs sorting on the dining room table...good thing we never use it! ;D

p.s. lemon drop martinis! yum!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mom!

One of these days we should get together for Lemon Drop martinis and come up with other monumental tasks that we think we can accomplish that our husbands will just shake their heads at. Wait, they do that anyway... :-D