Thursday, March 29, 2007

It's a start!

I've begun the process of going through my bearphernalia and cleaning my studio so it won't seem so overwhelming when it comes time to move my studio into a smaller space. Most people move to a larger space or add on to their homes. Been there. Done that. All that extra space just serves to collect more, more, more. It's time to move to a smaller space......with a walk-in closet!!

I keep going to antique shows and my favorite shops and I keep buying stuff.....for the bears, of course! I've accumulated so much that I'm now feeling overwhelmed by it all. I'm thinking this is how my husband, Bill, feels when he walks into his garage. He's a contractor. That should tell you a lot about our garage. It's a four car garage with room for ONE car. In all fairness though we do pull the car in smack dab in the middle of two car spaces.....so it's easier to maneuver around when you're taking bearaphernalia out of the car. Ha!

Warmest bear hugs, Aleta

No comments: