Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I survived!

I opened my Spring Gallery yesterday and despite my website going completely wonkers and giving messages that items were out of stock when they weren't, I did survive the near disaster. Thank goodness my webmaster was available or I would have gone around the bend several times over! Those who know me personally will probably tell you I've already gone around the bend several times over! Hee Hee! All in all, I'm delighted with the day's outcome. I'm very blessed to have such wonderful, thoughtful and patient collectors!!

Today was spent making tags, packaging, boxing and sending bears and bunnies on their way to their new homes. It's a labor intensive process because the tags are handmade one at a time and I take my time wrapping things up like gifts. Mohair bears are not inexpensive and I feel if a collector is going to spend their hard earned dollars on my bears, they deserve to feel a little like they've just bought themselves a lovely gift.

For the rest of the day I think I shall organize my thoughts and pick a paint color for the second guestroom. A lovely pale yellow perhaps? Or maybe a pale pink. Decisions, decisions!! One thing for sure, I'm always busy with one project or another, and most often, several at one time!! I like it that way!!

Warmest bear hugs, Aleta

No comments: