Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Just a few more days!

Just a few more days to go until I open the Spring Gallery on my website!! I'm so excited!! This way of presenting bears and friends, in a collection, is a little different from the way I usually present my bears. As it isn't my usual method of operation, I'm interested to see how my collectors like having so many choices all at once. If it goes well I'd like to have Gallery presentations once a month rather than listing a bear here and there throughout the month. There simply isn't enough consistency in production that way. I'm so easily distracted!! Perhaps a once a month deadline will help keep me focused and I'll learn to manage my time better. Ha! A girl can dream can't she?

As a little tease, I'm sharing a photo of some of the gallery bears and bunnies all lined up for airbrushing. Now you didn't think I was going to share a front view did you? Silly you! One thing I did notice by taking this picture.....the littlest bunny at the end of the line is without a cottontail!! Oopsie!
Don't forget, the Spring Gallery opens March 26th promptly at 12 noon Pacific time!! Warmest bear hugs, Aleta

1 comment:

Lisa Kaus said...

Hi Aleta-
Love this pic- so sweet!