Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Pink Wednesday Tea Party!

My goodness! These Pink Wednesday's come around faster and faster each week!! Today it's a Pink Tea Party. Pink ice cream, pink petal cake and rose tea. De-lish!! It's actually a tea party set up for my bears in the studio. They play tea party all day and I work, work, work. How did I get it so backwards?! Hee!

The boys are here today to demolition the tile surround in the master bath. The 80's dusty rose and seafoam green will finally be gone. Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus!!!! All the rest of the baseboard will be finished today as well. Another step closer to putting the house on the market and moving into my dreamhome!!

As for me? I'll be madly stitching noses and inserting eyes so I can get to the airbrush later this afternoon. Seven little noses and seven sets of eyes. Can I do it? I'm going to try!!! I'm supposed to list them tomorrow!! Need more coffee.........

Warmest Pink Wednesday bear hugs, Aleta

3 comments:

BumbleVee said...

After doing such extensive and wonderful renos...and with an already breath taking yard and garden...why move?

this dream home must be something else...

Diane Duda said...

Speaking of pink, I love the beginnings of your pink bear down below.
And 2008 will be the year I but one of Danita's pieces.

And, oh yeah, yummmmmmm!

xo
Di

Christine LeFever said...

'Tis a tasty treat set before the king, er, I mean the bears.

I KNOW that your dream home will be a castle beyond description for you have that special touch.

Christine