Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A bit of fun and folly!



If it doesn't move, I decorate it!! Even the cats have become accutely aware of this fact. Ha! One of my favorite things to decorate is my collection of mannequins. This one is a particular favorite this year. I found the dress at the last Antique Expo here in Portland. White satin with silver sequins, maribou and a tulle skirt......SWEET! I gave it extra fullness with another tulle underskirt, added those darling silver sparkly pipe cleaner and glass bead snowflakes and topped it off with a necklace of glass beads and bells. Jingle, jingle.....here comes Miss Kringle!!

Warmest bear hugs, Aleta

2 comments:

Christine LeFever said...

Collection of mannequins? How lovely!

Miss Kringle is certainly beautiful. The others are not the jealous types, are they?

Christine

Kim Basta, Wild Thyme Originals said...

Stunning Aleta!