I was tagged by Danita (Oh Danita, you shouldn't have!) to list 5 random things about myself. Hmmm. Thinking. Thinking.....Oh I know one!
1. The only meals I cook are Thanksgiving and Christmas. How's that for random? Ha!
2. I was a redhead for two years. I thought people would take me more seriously as a redhead than a blonde. It didn't work. I'm thinking it had nothing to do with my hair color. Ha!
3. I eat peanut butter toast for breakfast and cereal for lunch.
4. I don't like glass shower doors. They're a pain to keep clean and clear. Give me a shower curtain you can throw into the washing machine any day!!
5. If I had the time, I would change the sheets and bedding on the bed every day. To crawl into a freshly laundered bed every night would be heavenly. It's one of the most wonderfully relaxing things I can think of especially if the sheets are rinsed in lavendar. (sigh)
Okay, now I guess I have to tag a few of you out there. I think I will tag all of you Oregon gals. You know who you are. Pony up to your blog ladies and list those random facts!
Warmest random bear hugs, Aleta