Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Pink Wednesday!!

The snow still has me housebound. It's okay though.....look at what I'm accomplishing!! Yay!! I've actually finished two little bears already but one had to go in the mail yesterday so I didn't have time to photograph him before the postman came. I've also started on a bigger bear!! The project for the day however, is to work on the dolls I started a couple of months ago. They're both snow ladies ( how appropriate, huh?!!) that I'd intended to have finished and ready for sale at Monticello's Holiday Faire. I'll just finish them anyway.....and keep 'em until next year!!

Tomorrow I'll share pictures of another project I finished using bottle brush trees, blocks and my vintage/antique glass baubles!! Ho ho ho! That's a wee hint of what's to come!

Warmest Pink Wednesday bear hugs, Aleta



8 comments:

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Hi Aleta, She is adorable! I love the little lace dress and pink bow. Very sweet!

Thanks for visiting :)

Karen

Adrienne said...

What a little sweetheart of a bear! She's so cute. Have fun with your projects. Can't wait to see what you're doing. ~Adrienne~

Brenda said...

Hi Aleta,
What a darling face and I love the lace dress! Can't wait to see what your working on next.

hugs,

Brenda

Nancy said...

Oh Aleta...She is just so precious! Such a darling little outfit and sweet little face.

Can't wait to see the next project...and your dolls!

Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Nancy

Tina said...

She is so lovely Aleta.
Looking forward to see your new dolls and your new projects.
Have a great day.
Tina

Theresa said...

Aleta she's just the sweetest little bear I've ever seen. I can't wait to see what else you've created.

Happy Holidays to you!!!!


Hugs,

Theresa

All Bear by Paula said...

Lovely bear! Happiest of Christmasses to you and Bill Aleta x

Monica said...

Sooo cute a little girl! Love her!
Monica x.