Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Shades of Pink Wednesday!

Come take a walk in my garden and I will show you the many shades of pink. A new introduction last year was this vibrant Echinacea with pink and orange petals. I can't remember it's exact name but it has Sunset in it. Another newbie is the Sun Goddess Hydrangea pictured below. It didn't bloom last year and the tag only showed the golden yellow folliage, which is why I bought it. What a fabulous surprise to find it blooms pink!!



Happy, happy Pink Wednesday with bear hugs, Aleta

2 comments:

Nancy said...

So lovely Ateta... your roses are so beautiful. The hydrangea reminds me of the vintage forget-me-knots so popular right now.

Have a great day!
Hugs, Nancy

Debi Ward Kennedy said...

Oh these are soooo beautiful! Thank you for sharing them with all of us!

Aleta, I've awarded you and Bill the 'Fabulous Furniture Makeovers Found Here' Award! Check out my blog to see: http://hummadeedledee.blogspot.com/2008/07/award-from-friend.html

-DivaDeb