Monday, August 27, 2007

A plate of brownies?


Give the girl a gold star and a plate of brownies!! I've finally managed to list a couple of bears on my website!! Yahoozer doozer!! Nellie Nettlebriar is, of course, one of my traditonal bears. Jeepers Creepers is a Truly Silly! bear. Oddly sweet and oh so quirky is he!!

What is that you're whispering in my ear? The other two? Oh, they're going to my October show here in Portland. Now you know I have to have something to show there too!!

It was quite the busy weekend! My mom came to visit for a few days. It's always a good time with my mom!! I helped my daughter and her hubby with their garage sale.....and made a few pennies myself too. More fun! Then on Sunday we went to the Oregon City Antique Fair. That was fun too!! There were loads of people shopping. Yay for the vendors!! I didn't bring home as many treasures as I usually do. I think the little voice inside my head was saying, "Whoa horsey! How many little bear dresses do you really need?" And, "Remember, the more you buy, the more you have to move when it comes time to move the studio!" Oh, sometimes that little voice is such a bother!!

Warmest bear hugs, Aleta

2 comments:

Folksie Linda said...

Hi Aleta, Just loved Jeepers Creepers.. alas he was gone already before i saw him...bad for me... good for you! You are truly amazing... i saw your pictures in the magazines... what an honor girl!
Hugs, Linda

FrenchGardenHouse said...

What gorgeous work you do! I love your creations, I can see that you put all your heart into them. They are fabulous!
Lidy