Monday, August 24, 2009

Blog Neglect


That's right. Blog neglect. I've been a bad, bad blogger. It's a time issue. I seem to have less and less time for the computer these days. It's also been one of the busiest summers we've had. Lots of family, friends and outside projects! Not as much time for sleuthing out great treasures and posting pictures.

And then there's little Miss Macey, our granddaughter! I've taken on full time daycare. :o) :o) :o) When she's awake I play with her! When she's asleep I work furiously in the studio!! I'm the luckiest Nana on the planet to be able to see Macey every day and watch her grow. It's truly a blessing.

I hope to be a better blogger now as I establish a routine. With little one's though, there are days when a routine is dashed out the window! Know this....I will try my best. There are soooo many wonderful things happening right around the corner.....
Warmest bear hugs, Aleta

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

Oh, what a wonderful reason to neglect your blog. You are entitled to give your time to Miss Macey and not worry about us. But we do love hearing from you and maybe having a peek or two of your little sweetie. You are blessed to have her! ~Adrienne~

Auntie Joy said...

Oh what a sweet, sweet baby doll! Thanks for bringing her on Saturday to see all the Aunties she didn't even know she had!
Hope to see you Saturday at OC!
JOY!

Theresa said...

Aleta...no worries as they say...enjoy that granddaughter of yours and don't worry about the blog. :)

Hugs,

Theresa

The French Bear said...

That's the best reason in the world to not blog, she is a real sweetie!!! I just love my grandchildren, it is so hard not to want to be with them every minute. You are so lucky to see her everyday!
Happy weekend!
Margaret B

Brenda said...

Grandchildren (especially baby ones) are treasures that should be coddled and cuddled and hugged and loved! That's what grandparents do best, Aleta, Enjoy every minute with Macey because if you blink twice, she will be in school full time, riding a two wheeled bike, and wanting to be with her friends, like our grandson. I can't believe he is going to be six years old in December!

hugs,

Brenda