Friday, July 13, 2007

Summertime Fun!

Summer. I love it! I love the heat. I love eating popsicles on a really hot day. I love that we have a pool and that everyone comes to visit! No, that's not me to the right. That's my niece, Sarah, visiting from Alaska! Look at that big grin!! She's been in the pool every day....sometimes several times a day! She's twelve. I remember being twelve. I lived in Alaska. No wonder Sarah loves coming to visit during the summer!! Ha!

Sarah is here with my sister, Michelle. Tomorrow we're going to the Antique Expo!! 1850 booths!! I'm taking my camera. Oh, I'd better go plug it in!!

Happy, happy summertime! Warmest bear hugs, Aleta

P.S. I was able to sneak in four hours in the studio yesterday!! Wahoo!!

5 comments:

Shantell said...

Look at that face...What a cutie-pie!!! Oh to be that age again and spend endless carefree hours in the water...sigh!

Happy Summer to you my friend!!!

Give Max a scratch between the ears for me!!!

Shantell

Aleta said...

Happy Summer to you too, Shantell!! I will give Max a little tickle for you too!!

Warmest bear hugs, Aleta
P.S. I still find myself looking for those silly hugging smilies from TT.

Brenda said...

Hi Aleta,
Your niece looks absolutely blissful! I remember being 12, although was that THIS century LOL!
Now, what did you buy at the antique sale? Enquiring minds want to know. You and I have such similar taste, that I know it will something I loooove LOL! Pictures, PLEASE!

hugs,

BRenda

Aleta said...

You're so sweet Brenda! Pictures will be posted tomorrow! My sister and my niece left this afternoon....so, guess what I'm doing? Painting trim for my new studio!! It's time to get back on track with projects, gardening and BEARS!!

Warmest bear hugs, Aleta

FrostingsNSparkles said...

What a wonderful Aunt you are!! She just looks delighted, and isn't that what summer is all about when you're a child! HAve a great time!!