Thursday, July 19, 2007

Finished! Nine airbrushed bears!!


Yes, I did say nine!! Four Storybook Bears, three Silly Smiles Bears, and two traditional bears. It's amazing what I can get accomplished when I actually sit my rear end in my studio chair instead of buzzing around here, there and everywhere!! All that said though, I'm taking the next couple of days off and going to visit my mom. It's her birthday next week. Happy Almost Birthday, Mom!!


On Sunday I'll heat set the bears and add their finishing touches. New listings will begin on Tuesday. However, I'll only be listing one or two bears at a time rather than the whole lot at once. Oh, I know, I know..... so not fair! Please understand that I have to do it this way in order to get my charity bears done and to prepare for the Bear show here in Portland in October. Besides, truth be told, listing a whole lot of bears at once really didn't go over that well.....and you know it!! Ha!


Warmest bear hugs, Aleta

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh...can't wait to see what ya got!!! Maybe that will bring a wee smile to this sad little face. ;(

Folksie Linda said...

Hi Aleta, Love the little dolly in this picture too! Yes you can see the little doll i was telling you about in my older posts. You may have seen her already!
She has molded hair with blue ribbon bows. Can't wait to see your new bears! Hugs, Folksie Linda

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the new ones Aleta! I think your Storybook Bears are just wonderful I'm so glad that you decided to continue the line!