Friday, June 1, 2007

A Wild and Wooly Week!

....and it's not over yet! Oiy! I haven't much time to write this morning. Fabric depot is having a SALE!! 40% off ALL fabric!! I'm running out for upholstery fabric to cover a lovely wicker chaise I found at Monticello. More about that later. Oh, and more about that pretty stack of wool felt later too!! I dyed it myself.....and I'll give you the recipe.....it works for wool felt and MOHAIR!! Wahoo!!

Warmest bear hugs (and I do mean warm!) on another hot Portland day!! Aleta

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Aleta - they look simply lucious!!!!! Please share the recipe. The shades are so close to each other - just beautiful.

Jill

Brenda said...

Hi ALeta,
Your wood felt looks good enough to eat! Can't wait to get the recipe! Hope you didn't spend tooo much money LOL! Have a lovely weekend!

hugs,

Brenda

Pauline said...

Looks fab Aleta. Bet you cant wait to get started - covering furniture!! You are so creative with your home (as well as your bears)it looks so lovely.

Warm wishes
Pauline

Folksie Linda said...

Hi Aleta, I just love working with wool felt.. yours came out wonderfully dyed. It is such a nice material to work with.. truly my favorite! I love the pastels.. and the hats looks adorable too!
Hugs, Folksie Linda