Monday, May 28, 2007

Best Friends Forever!

Random Fact #7: I have had the same BFF for 36 years!! My friend, Carlee, and I have known each other since the fourth grade. I was the new kid in the neighborhood having just moved from Anchorage to Eagle River (Alaska) after my mom and stepdad were married. I thought she was the nicest person on the planet to invite me over to play. We've been best friends ever since.

Okay. Now that you've been dragged through my seven random facts, those of you who've not been tagged.....you're it!! Rather than list 7 random facts, howzabout listing 7 of your all time favorite foods? I'll start!

1. Devil's Food Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
2. Steamed Broccolli
3. Marinated Chicken Kabobs
4. Filet Mignon
5. Red Robin's Fiesta Pollo Salad
6. Cheeseburgers with Mustard, Tomato and Lettuce Only
7. Cocoa Puffs Cereal

You're turn!!

Have a lovely Memorial Day! Thoughts and prayers to all our military men and women....not only today, but every day.

Warmest bear hugs, Aleta

P.S. The dolls pictures were made by Christine Crocker of Deerfield Farmhouse. You'll find a link over to the left. :o)

2 comments:

Folksie Linda said...

Hi Aleta, I got tagged so you will have to check out my post! Your favorites sounds yummy and it is so nice to hear that you and your friend have been friends for so long! That is a very special relationship! Hope you had a Nice Memorial Day! You got me!
Hugs, Folksie Linda

Unknown said...

I've been tagged about 3 times now so it's nice to read everyone else's random facts, favorite foods and whatnot! The dolls are just gorgeous BTW!!!