Monday, February 16, 2009

Huxford Molesworth & Tattered Tuck-In

These two little sweeties missed their listing date last week. Where does the time go? Is it just me or are the days moving along faster than ever?!! Never fear, I'm almost caught up with last week.....this morning!! Ha!!

Okay then. Now that these two chaps are listed on my website I'll run upstairs and tag a few things to go over to Monticello! I'm having lunch with a girlfriend from high school that I just reconnected with through Facebook. Imagine! Two girls who graduated from high school in Alaska living just down the way from each other in Oregon all these years later. Who knew?!!!

Make it a great week!! I'll pop back in on Wednesday....

Warmest bear hugs, Aleta

2 comments:

Diane Duda said...

Swimsuits and pitchers and bears, oh my!
I've haven't been here for a while and i'm missing all sorts of lovelies. :)
Enjoy your lunch.
xo
Di

Chrissi said...

Oh gosh, I love your boy bears...just love them.
Happy -sigh-

HUGS,
~Chrissi