Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy Pink Wednesday!

Goodness gracious aren't you sweet?! Thank you for peeking in! I've been extra busy this week trying to get lots of different projects completed as well as others underway. We've been blessed these past couple of days with sunny skies and temperatures in the high fifties. The sun, for me, is like a magic happy pill! I've been just buzzing around here!

I hope your day was sunny and magic! Warmest bear hugs, Aleta

P.S. The items pictured are from Bunnies by the Bay. Are you familiar with their baby line? It's oh my gosh, scrumptious!! Do pop over to their website if you have a minute. It's a bit of baby heaven!!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Good morning -
Aren't those precious little baby things? What fun! I've enjoyed the bright, sunny days. Here's hoping the forecast is wrong for the weekend ahead. Snow! Just what we need. I'm still a bit under the weather but we will get together soon. I promise! Can't wait.
~Adrienne~

Christine LeFever said...

That sunshine was wonderful indeed. And we're to get more tomorrow!

Ah yes, adorable Bunnies by the Bay. Methinks they will receive considerable visits from thou.

Christine ~ Zwee!!!!!!

Diane Duda said...

I'm about to put a very pink teddy bear girl in my etsy shop. Not a princess/queen...but still.

It's single digits here. The kids had a 2 hour school delay because of the cold! Brrrr!

xo
Di