Monday, October 20, 2008

The winning draw is....


The winning name for my Pink Wednesday Holiday Bear is......lulu!!...with her post dated October 16 @1:29pm. :o) Yay!! lulu, please contact me through the profile link so I can get your address.

Thank you all so very much for taking the time to enter!! I appreciate each one of you and know that it takes extra effort to post a little something. So again, thank you.

I'll have another giveaway soon so keep peeking in. It gives me the greatest joy to spread a little bit of happy around. Presents...I love giving away presents!!!

Oh, and I had the nicest time with my mom this weekend and a fabulous time creating art with all the girls in Lisa's art class. What a delightful bunch of women!! I wish I had taken my camera. I wasn't able to finish my art piece but I will soon and then I'll snap a picture for you. I love, love, love the way it's turning out!!

Tomorrow I'm off to Monticello to do a complete booth re-do. Good-bye Halloween and hello to a couple of weeks of Autumn before going full swing into a Festive Holiday theme. Blink, blink and we're there!!

Don't forget to mark your calendars for the Christmas Faire at Monticello on December 5th starting at 8am!! Antiques and handmades and goodies galore!! I'm soooo excited to be a participating vendor this year!!

Gotta dash.....more holiday bears to finish!!

Warmest bear hugs, Aleta

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aleta!

It was so fun to chat a bit while working on our projects on Saturday. You are an AWESOME artist, and I can hardly wait to see pics of your FABULOUS creation!

Have a great week, and say "hi" to the holiday bears!

Theresa said...

Aleta I can't wait to see what you've created in Lisa's class... I bet it's fantastic!!! Also congratulations Lulu on winning the give away!!! :)

Hugs,

Theresa

FrostingsNSparkles said...

Congrats to your lucky winner, Aleta! Looking forward to seeing your goodies :D