Sunday, February 24, 2008

You Make My Day Award


The sweetest thing happened the other day. I was given the You Make My Day Award by Patricia Knight, Zada Creations. To think that my little blog makes someone's day is a delightful honor. Thank you Patricia! You're a peach!!

What I can't seem to figure out is how to post the little banner thingie. It's a wonder I can manage to post pictures, let me tell ya! I still have yet to master putting links in text. I think it's a matter of taking the time to learn how to do it.

So, until I'm able to take the time to learn how, I'm sending Patricia a sweet little snowdrop bouquet from Mt. Pleasant to say how much I appreciate her thoughtfulness. Thank you again, Patricia.

Warmest Sunday bear hugs, Aleta

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the same trouble trying to figure out how to do things like that on my blog. I too, am amazed when my pictures post, altho I can't figure out how to move them around within the text. Someday...
Plan on trying to hit you show in March...I was a willow nest regular!

BumbleVee said...

Aleta... you can just right click on the pic of the banner on her blog.. then click on Save As and put it in your pictures somewhere ..then get it from there for your entry.

Zada Creations said...

Oh Aleta,
Thank you for the beautiful snowdrop bouquet!!! You are wonderful!! It looks like Flourishes is coming along wonderfully... I just hope your able to fit some rest in there for yourself too!
Take Care,
~Patricia