Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Pink Wednesday....a wee bit early!

I'm posting Pink Wednesday on a Blue Tuesday. Ha! It's not really Blue Tuesday. It's just.....Tuesday. I just won't have time to post tomorrow so I'm posting early.

Look at this darling pink cabinet! It's actually pink and green, shabby and wonderfully chippy. It reminds me sort of like a speckled pink Easter egg! It really is the cutest thing with the mismatched chicken wire door! Flourishes or keep it?

That is my dilemma lately. Flourishes or keep it? I found the most wonderful French style waterfall dressing table last weekend too. I'm REALLY struggling with that one. It's so, so pretty with the lovely details and shabby bits of aqua blue paint peeking through the white. Sigh. I bet you're dying to see that one now aren't you? What a tease, you say? Ha!! Yup!!

Warmest bear hugs, Aleta

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was the one who had it on hold that evening. Would you be interested in selling it to me? Please contact me either way at rbyers@redrobin.com. Thank you.

SweetAnnee said...

OH MY it's LOVELY!!
a perfect pink shelf for a
pink warrior.

humm deena