Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's beginning to look a little bit like Christmas!

It's taken me awhile but I'm getting there!! My Christmas tree, which is usually up by the second week of November, is finally up and decorated with all my glass ornaments. At some point yesterday I finally just started adding ornaments and stopped overthinking the whole thing. And you know what? It looks just as pretty this year as in years it's taken days to get everything just so. I'm taking a note of this! I still have all the rest of the decorating and rearrangement of furniture to do, but having the tree done is the biggest step. From here on out I can kind of putter about. Life is good!
Warmest bear hugs, Aleta

4 comments:

icandy... said...

I love this assortment of ornaments!
Happy day to you!
Christina

Brenda said...

I hear you Aleta - our tree is still not up yet :o( but tomorrow is another day. How about a picture of your tree?

hugs,

Brenda

Doreen Frost said...

Don't you find that when you decide to just do something and stop worrying about it...everything usually just falls into place? I absolutely LOVE your bears..they are so very sweet..and Macey....oh my goodness..she's beautiful..as is her gorgeous crib!!

Wishing you joy this holiday season,
Doreen

krys kirkpatrick said...

It sounds like you are getting into the holiday spirit. I hope you have time to sit down and enjoy an eggnog or two. Merry Christmas.