Sunday, February 15, 2009

Weekend treasure hunting with my sweetie!

Here are just a few of the treasures we found this weekend!! Oh yes, there's MORE! Some will be saved aside for the display window at Monticello April 1st but some will find it's way to my booth in Monticello tomorrow! My favorite find? The absolutely beautiful transferware pitcher. It's OMG gorgeous. The background color is the most serene pale blue green. I would design a room around this pitcher.....and I just might, come to think of it. I have a guestroom that needs a re-do. Heehee ;o)

Warmest bear hugs, Aleta

P.S. I'll be listing bears tomorrow morning!!


5 comments:

Adrienne said...

Hi Aleta -
You found some gorgeous things. That transferware pitcher is breathtaking! It would be a great piece for designing your room. Let us have sneek peeks if you decide to follow through with that idea. Wish my schedule would allow me to run up to Monticello tomorrow while you're there. Not going to happen - but soon.
~Adrienne~

Monica said...

Hi Aleta! WOW! The transferware pitcher is just fab! Love that pale shade of green... I'd make a room that colour too!
Have a great week,
Monicax.
P.S. My little shop is open!!! Please come to meet my Dolls and Angels!!

Theresa said...

WOW!!! What lovely things you have found...every time you post stuff for your space at Monticello's I find myself drooling over the eye candy. Really I agree with you about the pitcher... it's so pretty in that soft teal color (It's one of my favorite colors).

Hugs,

Theresa


PS... Keep the pitcher... don't sell it.

ShabbyInTheCity said...

You could design a whole room around that pitcher!

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Wow Aleta, Those treasures are amazing. I agree . . . the pitcher is stunning! Karen