Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Paper, scissors & glitter!

A delightful Pink Wednesday to you!! You can see I'm up to my eyeballs in paper, glitter, glue and tinsel. Oh, the goodies I've been having fun creating!! There are gift boxes and cones with little bears tucked inside and pretty ornaments to hang on the tree!

Next on the list? French linen monogrammed pillows, stockings and sweet little charms. Not a lot of the latter....just a few, because I bought all the stuff and I really need to use it up. ha! Let's see....what else? I have a whole list in the studio and I'm crossing things off as I go. wheeee!!

Warmest glitter covered bear hugs, Aleta

2 comments:

Lisa Kaus said...

gorgeous- are these for sale?
xo
Lisa

Nancy said...

Hi Aleta...

Glad to be back blogging with you. Love your little boxes...so pretty. Don't you just love this time of year?!

Your trees are gorgeous. The deer seem quite content to wander there.

Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Nancy