Friday, March 14, 2008

Tweaking Displays

Just one more day to go!!! Everything is coming together just as I had imagined it would. Antiques and artist handwork.....a divine combination!!

One little side note here. I've received lots of e-mail about Flourishes online sales. As much as I would love to reply to each note, it is just not possible right now. This became quite clear the other night when I accidentally deleted a whole page of e-mail notes. I was tired. It was late. Delete buttons happen. (sigh) So, if you've written a note and not received a reply....it may be one of the ones that was accidentally deleted. Bummer. Please send along a note again and I will be sure to get back to you the first of next week.

Oh, gee whiz.....I got a little sidetracked there. Online sales? No. That would require me to triplicate myself. I am a mere one chickiedoodle!! To get the goods you have to come to one of my events!! ;o)

Now it's off to the races. It's chicken day!! Running here and there and everywhere for all the last minute details!! The chicken dance anyone? Ha!!

Warmest bear hugs, Aleta



13 comments:

Tami Eveslage said...

WOW! WOW! WOW!!! Aleta, don't comment on blogs much but I faithfully check in on several and yours is one. I am literally aching to attend an even at your lovely place. This "condition" developed over time as I've made my periodic visits to your blog and is at fever pitch right now. your sense of style is fantastic from the artwork and antiques you've chosen to showcase to the designs of your displays. You have a true gift!
I hope the weather is perfect and the even is even better!!! Best wishes!
Tami
P.S. WOW!!!!

Martha, Vintage Trifles said...

Hey Chickie, it looks wonderful! I can't wait to see it. Thanks for all your hard work, xo Martha Vintage Trifles

Tami Eveslage said...

I really should proofread my comments before I post!!! I hope the weather is perfect and the SHOW is even better!
Bear Hugs,
Tami

Theresa said...

Aleta,

Everything looks beautiful!!!! You have such a good eye for detail. Good luck tomorrow. :)

Big Bear Hugs,

Theresa

Kelly said...

Oh! It's looking lovely! Don't worry about the weather -- with all of the treasures you've gathered, who's gonna notice a raindrop or two?! Can't wait!
~Kelly

BumbleVee said...

Good luck with the opening Aleta...

love all of Lisa's paintings......

tx for all the pics for us to see if we can't get there in person...

Kim said...

Aleta,
Wishing you much success tomorrow. We won't be able to attend, unfortunately, maybe the next show.
Again-Good Luck.
The Flutterby Girls (Kim, Claudette & Denise).

Lana Manis said...

Oh my! Everything looks so beautiful! If only I lived in your neck of the woods...

Christine LeFever said...

I'll be there Darlin'! Gregory and I enjoy that beauteous drive and can't wait to see you and the splendid arrangement there! I so love chickens, so buck, buck and cheep, cheep and see you tomorrow!!!

Christine

Brenda said...

Aleta,
The pictures are brilliant! I've ordered a clear, sunny blue sky for your show tomorrow so fingers crossed! Have a wonderful day!

hugs,

Brenda

Chrissi said...

Aleta, the pics are fabulous...your displays are fantastic (so YUMMY)! Best wishes and blessings to you and your new adventure! You can really see this is your passion.
HUGS,
~Chrissi

Caperucita de colores said...

Hello from Madrid!!

I like your blog ... it´s the best that I had seen time ago!!

kisses

Sweet Petunia said...

oh...I do hope to make it to one of your shows. Everything looks absolutely wonderful.