Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Pink Millinery Wednesday!

I collect vintage millinery flowers. No. Correction. I hoard vintage millinery flowers. If you are finding that there is a shortage of these lovelies, it is because of me. I am drawn like a moth to a flame when I see them. Especially if they are soft shades of pink or white. Oh, but wait! I can't pass up a bunch of violets or daisies either....the floppier, the better. Floppier? Is that even a word? ;o)

Happy Pink Wednesday bear hugs, Aleta

5 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

So that's where all the cool millinery flowers are. I love them too and find it so hard to use them in my crafts. It's fun just to look at them. I think floppier is a word.

Lisa

Aleta said...

You're right, Lisa! It is a word!! I had to look it up in the dictionary.....a real, honest to goodness, real pages and everything, dictionary!! heehee!

Warmest bear hugs, Aleta

Tammy Gilley said...

AHA! That's why I can't find any pink fleurs!! :)

Christine LeFever said...

I'm with the rest of the crowd. I cannot find those lovely flowers anymore. You have collected and hoarded the best of the lot,of this I am sure. Oh well. Now I have to make paper flowers for my dolls, but every now and then a little velvet one surfaces.
Christine

Folksie Linda said...

They are gorgeous, i love vintage millinery too...there is nothing like it...the charm! Good Luck with Flourishes...it sounds wonderful! I can't wait to see the pictures of it completed! You are a very lucky lady! Hugs, Linda