Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Pink Wednesday Wishes and Dear Santa.

Wishing you everything Merry and Bright!

Warmest Merry Christmas Bear Hugs, Aleta

P.S. Here is my dear Santa letter. Hopefully Santa will find it. I wasn't able to get to Macy's to put it in the box and the postman hasn't been here in three days.

Dear Santa,
Do you think you could have a talk with Mother Nature to see if she wouldn't mind turning off the snow and turning the heat back on over the Pacific Northwest? The snow has been very pretty. I think I like a green Christmas much better though, thank you.

Yours very truly, Aleta

3 comments:

Patina said...

Hi Aleta! I think I see some snow melting!!!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Tina said...

Merry Christmas Aleta.
I hope you and your family will have a wonderful Holiday. I crossed my fingers that Santa will find your letter :o)
Many hugs, Tina

Nancy said...

Hi Aleta...

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and Holiday...
Looking forward to our visits in 2009!

Hugs,
Nancy