Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pink Wednesday Wishes!

It's Pink Wednesday already!! Good grief, who's put the weeks into the spin cycle? Can you believe it's mid-June already? Me either!!

I have three wishes today. Totally selfish and heartfelt wishes because there is so much going on behind the pretty pictures I post here.

1. I wish I had a magic wand to make my mom all better.
2. I wish I had a magic wand to cast away pain.
3. I wish I had a magic wand to move my sister closer. I miss her.

That's all. A magic wand. And could it be pink with sparkly stuff and ribbons? ;o)

Warmest Pink Wednesday bear hugs, Aleta

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I wish your Mom all better too, Aleta!
And pain...that's a given!
Hopefully, you and sis will be able to see each more often in the coming months and years...time goes so quickly.

I have the same three wishes in my life as well!

Have a great day!
Hugs, Nancy

All Bear by Paula said...

I don't have a magic wand Aleta, not even a sparkly, twinkly one, so instead I'm sending the lady who makes us feel so much better with her beautiful pictures, a virtual hug xxx

Draffin Bears said...

Sending you my warmest hugs Aleta and I really
hope that your wishes come true,

Hugs
Carolyn
xx