Sunday, June 29, 2008

From chaos comes clarity.

From chaos comes clarity. I read that somewhere just recently and it seemed so relevant to what's taken place in my own life these past few months. There has certainly been much chaos!! I am taking some much needed personal time to just relax, find my true self and let go of those things which are not important. I need a clear head to make some decisions going forward. I'm finding clarity.

Wishing you clarity, truth, peace......and warmest bear hugs, of course!! Aleta

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Aleta, I'm glad you are taking some time to rest and focus on what's important. Let the rest go for now and you will be glad you did. I'm working on doing the same - except I'm not sure I'm really relaxing yet!

Isn't this great weather for your pool? After sundown?
~Adrienne~

Christine LeFever said...

What a beautiful pool, and so indicative of that necessary clarity. Splendid idea!

Christine (Zwee!!!!!)

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Enjoy some quiet time Aleta.

~ Karen at Ciderantiques

Nancy said...

Oh Aleta...I am so happy you are taking a little time to rest and relax...we all need to do that every now and then...re-focus and decide what YOU really need out of life right now...

Have a wonderful week at peace.
Hugs, Nancy