Saturday, April 25, 2009

Monticello Antique Marketplace - Home and Garden Show!

Monticello Antique Marketplace - Home and Garden Show and Storewide Sale!
8600 SE Stark Street
Portland, OR 97216

The Atrium is chock full of fabulous things to decorate your home or garden....or even you for that matter!

There are odds and ends and things to make artful things.

There are sweet red things and flowering things.

And, there are brown things and all shades of white things...my personal favorite! So many treasures abound!!

Hop skippity skip right on in if you're in the area. It's a not to be missed kind of adventure. Hey, there's even a cafe, Monti's, if you feel the need for a bite or slurp of something yummy!!

The storewide sale is only this weekend. The Home and Garden Show will be showcased until May 24th. Happy shopping!! Maybe I'll see you there!!

Warmest bear hugs, Aleta

7 comments:

Christine LeFever said...

I went yesterday and it is beautiful! So is their front window with YOUR things, and I did buy a sweet little turquoise old bottle from that vignette. I know, big spender! Your regular space is gorgeous too!

I'll be re-visiting throughout the month.

Hugs,

Christine ~ Zwee!!!!!!

Sammy Girl said...

Mmmmm.... I GOTTA go! Sounds so yummy. I know Martha and Diane stopped by today, but we headed to the lilac gardens instead. Maybe next week (even though the store-wide sale will be over).

Have a super rest of the weekend!

Betty :)

Lisa Kaus said...

Oh I really need to get out there and have a looky-- This would be a good Mother's Day treat for me- Portland Nursery than Monticello--
cheers!
xo
Lisa

The French Bear said...

Oh how I wish I could go there! You have the most beautiful and interesting items in your booth! I just love the way you display everything, you are so good at decorating!!
You are probably so excited for that new baby to arrive, I can just imagine all the wonderful goodies you have made so far!
Cheers,
Margaret B

Bumpkin Hill said...

gosh I wish I lived near you, I'd love to visit :) Beary Hugs, Catherine

Patina said...

Oh, thank you for the photo!

Isn't the Garden Show fun! I love seeing all the wonderful things people have found.

Hope you have a wonderful day Aleta!

melanie said...

thanks for the snapshot of my ferns, dig sign,and garden tools! It is fun being a guest vendor at Monticello. And I just love the window, and now I know why- they are your things, and I always love your blog...thanks for all of the inspiring photos, they give a girl great ideas!