Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A million zillion!

I'm behind.....AGAIN. (sigh) Have I mentioned Bill and I are hosting the Portland Paws picnic again this year? I've known it was coming. I volunteered again way back in February. Am I prepared? Well....(wrinkling nose)....kind of. Well, okay....not really. I have a million zillion things to do!!! Make a list and prioritize. I'll get right on that.

I so wanted to share my last Friday with you though. I guess it will have to wait until this Friday (insert pouty face) because I still have to download the photos. I will catch up....sometime in August!!

Oh, but I did manage to list a couple of bears on my website earlier!! We'll see how they fair. I can't sit and hold my breath though........waaaaaaaay too much to do!!! Besides, purple really isn't a good color on me. Ha!

Warmest bear hugs on this beautiful Portland day!! Aleta

1 comment:

FrostingsNSparkles said...

That sounds like a HUGE job! I hope it goes very smoothly, and that it is a wonderful time. Looking forward to last friday! (Hmm, that sounded better in my head LOL)